Sunday, January 13, 2013

Alpha online

Hoorah, I made my deadline to have the first playable version online by Sunday! It is a really rough version, but you can win and lose so I guess you can already call it a game.

This week I will start expanding the options the player has.
I have been thinking about adding some of the following options:
- Maybe add some ability/skill tree and level up system.
- Items and shops
- Extra options for the encounters (healing, temporary bonus, map information)
- Towns as special locations where you can access shops/tavern etc.

Furthermore it is impossible for the player to form any kind of strategy at the moment. I think the main cause is that the player does not get any information about what to expect for the encounters. I will probably add some graphics to show different kind of regions and make the encounters appropriate for that region.

No comments:

Post a Comment